Konica Minolta is a world leader in copiers. They have been making copiers that have help up to their name. Not to mention that ergonomic design will fit well is your office space.
The features of a Konica Minolta Copier are second to none. With high reliability ratings, and excellent customer service you will never be left out in the cold.
There are a lot of companies to choose from when it comes to copiers, but you need to look no farther than your nearest Konica Minolta dealer. If you need world class customer support, and training for your employees, you can count on a Konica Minolta Copier.
A network capable copier can be a difficult thing to choose, first you need to know if will be constantly in cue for jobs. How many jobs can it handle at a time? Is the machine space conscious, will eat up huge amounts of office space, and what is the ppm for color, and black and white.
Is the network setup easy, or is it going to take hours o to get it to connect? With a Konica Minolta Copier you'll be setup on the network in no time at all. Quick setup saves your company time and money, making Konica Minolta a great choice for your network needs.
Here is the great part of a Konica Minolta copier. The many features include:
1. Single Board All-in-One Architecture
2. TopAccess Web Based Device, Job Status, and Management Utility
3. Copy, Print, Scan, Color and Network Connectivity
4. Electronic Filing (e-FILING)
5. User-friendly, tilting, color, WVGA control panel is Section 508 compliant with increased visibility
6. Print from and scan to USB flash drives
7. Versatile Paper Handling Options
8. 23 Pages Per Minute Color and 28 Pges per Minute for B&W
9. 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi B&W Equivalent)
10. 4-Drum Electrostatic Photographic Transfer System with Internal Transfer Belt
11. Trayless Automatic Duplexing Unit
12. Internet Fax
These are just a few of the features that you get with a Konica Minolta Copier, the list goes on.
The features are one of the most important things about any office equipment. A copier is no exception to the rule. You need to get a machine that will do what you need it to.
Ease of Use
This is an important part of the purchase process. The machine needs to be easy to use so your employees don't spend hours trying to figure it out.
This is a huge waste of your company’s resources. Konica Minolta has had the forethought to think of this as they design a Konica Minolta Copier.
It does still fall upon you to do a little research on the subject before you buy a copier. Look on the internet, and ask the rep at the company that is selling your the copier to explain everything thoroughly before you buy it. Konica Minolta Copiers are the highest quality you can buy and you need to make sure that you get everything you need in a copier.